Cancellation Policy


Agro-Reis – Agricultura e Turismo Lda. – NIPC: 515368989, representative of the brand Reis da Quinta, headquartered in Reis da Quinta, Estrada Nacional 381, 7170-118 Redondo, Évora, is the entity responsible for processing your personal data.

Reservations can be changed or canceled as long as they are made more than 48 hours before the arrival date until 12:00 (hotel local time).

The customer will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total stay at the time of booking. The remaining amount (70%) will be charged upon check-in.

In case of no-show or early departure, the total amount of the stay will be charged.

Reservar alojamento

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.